Cupcake Lollipops!!!!
Ok, anyone that knows me...knows I search the Internet high and low for fun things to make for my kids birthdays, etc. Well it's my turn to bring treats for Maddie's preschool Valentine's Day Party! I found these....so cute!!
If you have every had cake balls...this is it. Really quite simple...bake a cake, let it cool...add a thing of frosting and roll into balls. Then cover with almond bark. But these are with a twist...shaped into little cupcake lollipops!
I found these on http://www.bakerella.blogspot.com/ Check in the February 2008 Archives for directions!
If you have every had cake balls...this is it. Really quite simple...bake a cake, let it cool...add a thing of frosting and roll into balls. Then cover with almond bark. But these are with a twist...shaped into little cupcake lollipops!I found these on http://www.bakerella.blogspot.com/ Check in the February 2008 Archives for directions!


1 Comments:
Those are really cute and I bet they're pretty easy to make.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home