Wendi...you are a blogger, where was your camera?
One of the reasons I started this blog was to FORCE myself to remember to take pictures of the fun happenings of our "everyday life". And it has really worked! I'm addicted! I love to journal online about our family and random thoughts. I think it will be really fun to look back through the years and reminisce on what we were doing when the kids were toddlers!
Well....
We had a WONDERFUL New Year's Eve and New Year's Day with some great friends!! Did I take pictures? NO...not one! Dang it! Well at least I can "journal" about it!!
New Year's Eve we had some friends from Arkansas come through on their way back home from Wisconsin. As well as the husband's brother came over from the parents home in Nebraska for the night! Some good family friends from right here in Ames also came over with there three kids and their Wii!! We had way to much food and way to much fun playing Wii bowling! We made it to midnight! Yippee!
Then New Year's Day I got up and went into full Husker Football planning mode! The game was on at noon, so I whipped up some stuff for "walking tacos" and the huskers fans piled in (along with some outsiders that we let in as long as they wore red!! haha) Then that crew left and I cleaned up the mess and got ready for a couple group of friends that came over to see our friends from Arkansas and have some leftover walking tacos! Good times!!!
Well....
We had a WONDERFUL New Year's Eve and New Year's Day with some great friends!! Did I take pictures? NO...not one! Dang it! Well at least I can "journal" about it!!
New Year's Eve we had some friends from Arkansas come through on their way back home from Wisconsin. As well as the husband's brother came over from the parents home in Nebraska for the night! Some good family friends from right here in Ames also came over with there three kids and their Wii!! We had way to much food and way to much fun playing Wii bowling! We made it to midnight! Yippee!
Then New Year's Day I got up and went into full Husker Football planning mode! The game was on at noon, so I whipped up some stuff for "walking tacos" and the huskers fans piled in (along with some outsiders that we let in as long as they wore red!! haha) Then that crew left and I cleaned up the mess and got ready for a couple group of friends that came over to see our friends from Arkansas and have some leftover walking tacos! Good times!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home