Clearly Obsessed...
Baby it's Cold outside and I have the Christmas Decorating Itch....ok OBSESSION!!! I will post some pics soon of my house....but for now here are some of the pics that make me giddy inside just looking at them!
Check out this advent calendar from Teresa McFayden...so cool! Click here for her blog.
Check out this advent calendar from Teresa McFayden...so cool! Click here for her blog.






2 Comments:
Thanks for stopping by the JB blog. It's been a good thing for our little shop and so glad you found us! What great pictures you have in this posting (and cute, cute kids in the other postings!)...love the advent calender. I've got one I've been working on and hoping to bring it out in the shop next week...a bit primitive, but fun (old bed springs plus baby shoes and other fun ephemera). I'll try to post a picture on the blog. Thanks for your support of our shop and hope to see you in Gilbert soon! Brenda
Wendi ~ thanks for the comment...I'm throwing your name in our $50 drawing just for visiting our blog! Have fun in Chicago! Brenda
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home